MOBILE MENU ONLY
3 Advantages of an MBA, Business Management
Published Date: 06-16-2021
Earning a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree continues to provide professionals with greater career opportunities. However, earning an MBA with a specialization is growing in popularity amongst those who know what area of business they wish to pursue. Carroll University offers a 100% online MBA in Business Management degree which allows professionals to seek managerial roles across different industries. If you’re interested in gaining insight into career advantages of an MBA in Business Administrations degree, then continue reading to learn about 3 specific advantages Carroll University’s prestigious program provides.
1. An MBA, Business Management Provides Substantial Job ProspectsAlthough earning an MBA gives you impeccable credentials in business first and foremost, listing a specialization on your resume helps you stand out in today’s competitive job market. Those who graduate with an MBA in Business Management have an array of careers to choose from. Most venture into marketing, sales, finance, project management, and more. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects growth for the following jobs from 2019-2029:
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers: 6% (faster than average)
- Financial Managers: 15% (much faster than average)
- Sales Managers: 4% (as fast as average)
2. An MBA, Business Management Provides Higher Salary OptionsOne important factor to consider when choosing to enroll in a graduate program is the return on investment (ROI). When most people think about ROI, money comes to mind first. However, other factors can count towards ROI, such as time and flexibility. Carroll University’s online program allows for flexibility so you can continue to work in your career while pursuing your degree. In addition, the median annual base salary for new hires typically starts at $115,000 for U.S. MBA graduates according to The Graduate Management Admission Council 2019 Corporate Recruiters Survey. The projected MBA median annual base starting salary differs slightly based on company size:
- Fewer than 100: $95,000
- 100-999: $95,000
- 1000-9999: $105,000
- 10,000 or more: $115,000
3. An MBA, Business Management Provides Ongoing Networking OpportunitiesWhen you enroll in a post-graduate program, such as an MBA in Business Management, you’ll quickly connect with faculty and peers who further provide you with opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Because backgrounds of peers can vary in terms of their undergraduate degree or career experiences, you’re able to learn exponentially from each other thanks to differing perspectives. Carroll University also keeps class sizes small, making an ideal environment for more one-on-one connections to form with peers and faculty throughout the completion of the online program. These connections prove to continue well after graduation. Carroll University has a growing network of over 23,000 alumni spanning across all 50 states and 33 countries. Carroll provides annual service events and networking opportunities across the country and at their home base in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Are You Ready to Invest in Your Future?Whether your goal is to move up in the company you currently work for, or to expand into another career altogether, Carroll University’s online MBA in Business Management Program prepares you for your next career endeavor. Best of all, you don’t need to drastically alter your life when it comes to finishing your coursework. Our convenient 8-week semesters allow you the flexibility to complete your degree while maintaining relationships with family, coworkers, and community. If you’re ready to gain next-level business management skills, then it’s time to invest in an online program that truly works for you. Visit our overview page to request information or learn more about Carroll University’s online MBA in Business Management program.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
DISABLED ON ALL DEVICES
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Copyright 2021 Carroll University. All Rights Reserved.