Please complete the form below and one of our enrollment counselors will get in touch with you for more information about Carroll University.
By completion and submission of this form, I consent to receive communication from a representative of this institution by phone, text or email regarding my educational program request.
Invest in your success
How it Works
6 start dates per year
Course length is 8 weeks
Choose a 1 or 2 year program
Admission Requirements for the Master of Business Administration Program:
- Earned Baccalaureate Degree, graduate degree, or equivalent from an accredited institution.*
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Updated professional resume
- Successful completion of all three prerequisite college level classes (or passing a CLEP exam):
- Intro to Statistics
- Intro to Accounting (managerial or financial)
- Intro do Economics (micro or macro)
- Completion of FAFSA