Frequently Asked Questions and Straightforward Answers:
Q: What is the cost of earning my Carroll University online MBA?
A: 33 required credits * $700 per credit hour = $23,100.
Q: How long does it take to complete my Carroll University online MBA?
A: You set the pace. Our accelerated MBA can be completed in as little as one year, though most students opt to complete the program in two years, which is a more comfortable pace (an estimated 6-12 hours/week, depending on course).
Q: What happens if I need to pause my MBA program?
A: We completely understand that everyone’s situation is different, which is why we let you complete courses at your own pace. Need to pause your MBA program and return to finish later? Not a problem.
Q: What are the prerequisites for my Carroll University online MBA?
A: Our prerequisites are very straightforward:
- A bachelor’s degree in any major
- Completion of (or a CLEP exam in) the following courses: an introductory university-level statistics course, an introductory university-level accounting course, and an introductory university-level economics course
Q: What is the core curriculum for my Carroll University online MBA?
A: The core program coursework for our MBA is 24 credits:
- BUS600: Managerial Economics
- BUS605: Marketing Management
- BUS610: Quantitative Decision Making
- BUS615: Current Topics in Business Law
- BUS620: Advanced Managerial Accounting
- BUS640: Advanced Financial Decision Making
- BUS691: Capstone Seminar
- BUS692: Capstone Project
Depending on your chosen program, you will also select three additional courses (9 additional credits) to complete an MBA in Business Analytics, and MBA in Business Management, or an MBA in Healthcare Administration.
Q: Are the Carroll University online MBA programs accredited?
A: Yes! All Carroll University programs are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. For more information and to check the status of our accreditation, please click here.
Q: Will I receive the same level of attention from professors in your 100% online program as I would in an on-campus program?
A: Absolutely. Our faculty make a priority of investing in your success no matter your physical location.
Q: What online learning platform will I use to complete courses in my Carroll University online MBA?
A: We use an intuitive, easy-to-use platform called Canvas.
Q: What Carroll University graduate degrees can I complete 100% online?
A: We offer three in-demand MBA program options that can be completed 100% online on a timeline that works for you:
- MBA in Business Analytics – Empower your success in the age of big data and unlock career roles like Operations Research Analyst, Market Research Analyst, and Data Scientist.
- MBA in Business Management – Gain a competitive edge and become a successful business leader in roles like Global Business Manager, Operations Manager, and Chief Operations Officer.
- MBA in Healthcare Administration – Make an impact in the lives of employees and patients alike with career options like Health Information Manager, Pharmaceutical Brand Manager, and Medical Facility Chief Operations Officer.
Take the next step to success
Are you ready to start your journey at Carroll University?
Are you ready to Apply?